*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
When we talk about the RC vehicles, we face some confusion about choosing the right RC cars for us. Since there are so many different types of RC cars, many people want to know which ones are the best? Maybe you have heard that Axial RC cars are good, but you’re not really sure if they are or not.
The last thing you want to do is to purchase an RC car that isn’t good and is going to break within a few days. This is where many people begin to wonder if they should buy an Axial RC car, or a different brand like Traxxas.
Well the good news is that Axial RC cars are a great brand of RC cars, and they have many different cars and trucks that you will not regret if you buy. The Axial RC crawler is a perfect choice for beginners as it is easy to use, and won’t break the bank unlike other RC car brands.
If you want to purchase the Axial RC Crawler, or any other Axial RC cars or trucks, you can find them by clicking here.
Do you need to buy a battery for an Axial RC car?
Although some people prefer to use a better battery for their Axial RC car, they do come ready to use straight out of the box. This is a huge bonus, especially for as cheap as these devices are. Everyone is looking for a device that is cheap and good quality, and if you are buying an Axial RC car, you probably just found your match.
Axial RC cars
Undoubtedly, the Axial RC car is the right choice for many RC car enthusiasts. The Axial RC cars include super high-end radio control models of vehicles that the outdoor enthusiasts love to use. This is because Axial didn’t use inferior products just because they are cheaper than other brands.
The Axial models are designed with durable components that can ensure extreme fun during your racing events. You can even enjoy your Axial RC racing with your family members if you want to have fun or even bash. If you like to add adventure if you are in the beginning level of RC racing, the Axial ensures a superb platform to personalize the enjoyable environment. The Axial RC cars offer extreme enjoyment outside of your house with your family members and friends.
Features of the different models of Axial RC cars.
If you know the features of the different models of Axial cars, you can see how fantastic the RC cars are! So, let’s see the features of the Axial RC cars.
Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 4WD RC Rock Crawler
- If you love to hike, then the Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 4WD RC Rock Crawler is a suitable option for you. Also, it comes with eminent motor capacity with a quality battery.
- The Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 4WD RC Rock Crawler comes with incredible features that don’t come standard on other cheap cars of the same price.
- The Axial SCx10 RC vehicle includes a solid rock, sturdy transmission with a protective cover. The transmission with the protective cover saves your pinions and gear from dirt and dust when you are using it.
- This Axial RC car also comes with the 1.9 Walker Evans Racing wheels & Maxxis Trepador tires with high-performance R35 compounds.
- The universal dove-tailed bolt-in cage is prepared to fit rig bodies modified for the highest clearance.
- The Axial SCX10 contains Deadbolt RTR, 2-channel,2.4 GHz radio, ESC, 27T brushed motor, and user manual. The user manual may help you to install and assemble the RC cars in case of a breakdown or if you wanted to upgrade something on your vehicle.
Axial RR10 Bomber 4WD RC rock Racer
- The Axial RR10 Bomber 4WD RC rock Racer includes aluminum king shocks featured with precision machined piston that offers smooth performance through the range of travel.
- It is made with hard anodized machine aluminum steering links that provide you with a fantastic steering feeling. Also, it helps you to keep your rc car pointed in the proper direction.
- It includes upper and lowers suspensions links that are machined from aluminum to decrease flex and offer precise control throughout the roughest terrain.
- Axial RR10 Bomber 4WD RC rock Racer includes 2.2 Walker Evans Racing Beadlock wheels and BFGoodrich Baja T/Kr2 tires molded with the super performance of the R35 compound.
- The hardened steel Universal joint axles enhance the steering angle to 50 degrees, which is 60% over the stock drive set up.
Based on the above depiction of the two different models of Axial cars, you can clearly see that the Axial cars are great cars, and are good for not only beginners, but also for hardcore RC car enthusiasts.
Axial Wraith 4WD RC Rock racer
- The Axial Wraith 4WD RC Rock racer is impressive in design. It includes high-speed monster truck bash ability and, of course, the technical crawl capacities.
- It contains composite construction with a good composite skid plate.
- The transmission is engineered with a wet clutch and steel output gears. It is upgradeable for three functions ‘dig’ features.
- It contains a wraith rock racer with a 20T motor, AE-2 ESC, cockpit, 2.4GHz radio, and metal gears steering servo.
- One of the major pluses, is that fact that it includes the waterproof components to run the vehicles on wet surfaces.
- The six LED lights help to run the car at night. The outdoor lovers prefer the Axial Wraith 4WD RC Rock racer at night because the lights on the RC car just add so much to the vehicle.
Axial SCX10 II UMG10 4WD RC Rock Crawler
- Axial SCX10 II UMG10 4WD RC Rock Crawler is best for off-road RC racing with impressive climbing ability over the rocks and tough terrain.
- It features with the military-inspired forward-cab body, and violent approach angle attacks steep rises with ease.
- It is primed for performance with Axial proven ax10 transmission. Also, it includes WB8 HD wild boar driveshafts, AR44 single piece axle, dual slipper clutch, and other flexible options.
- The scale details contain molded plastic mirrors, snorkel, door handles, and bead lock wheels.
Why do you need to buy the Axial cars?
When you think about buying an Axial RC car, we have enough confusion. In this case, we can suggest the Axial cars to buy as they are compatible with the RC hobbyists. Let’s see at a glance ‘why the Axial cars are good.
- The axial cars are made with durable components that are highly suitable for the RC beginners as well as professionals. As the entry-level RC racer makes crashes with other vehicles, the Axial cars are perfect for them for their study materials.
- When you are involved in an RC race you do not need to worry as these are made of good materials.
- Some of the Axial cars includes waterproof features so that the users can run the cars over the wet places.
- It includes quality motor capacity and driving components that you can’t ignore. So, undoubtedly, Axial cars are a suitable choice for users.
Now that you know all of the above information, what do you think about buying an Axial car? According to the users’ reviews, no one denies the incredible features of the Axial RC cars. The numerous models of Axial cars include unbelievable structures of the cars. You can check the online reviews to justify that the axial cars are suitable for the RC hobbyist. Not only is it good for hobbyists, but they are also good for people who are just looking for a good car to have fun with.